01 august, 2007

MS#4 colors

This one I will try to do in english...

I'm having trouble chosing the colors for my MS#4
Here are the potential colors for the shawl:I think I will jump into the cast on with the little dark lilac ball in the middle.
I have more of almost all the colours.
The skein screaming in the top of the picture is hot pink. And the pale green in left side is actually a bit more screaming. Colours are not very easy to catch with a camera.
Please make a comment on what colours you would go with. The pattern asks for 7 different ones, but if you think I have 6 very good ones, please don't stand back.

Etiketter: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, august 01, 2007, Blogger Rosane said...

Hi Trine,

Saw your post to the mysteryshawlgroup asking for ideas as to color arrangement. This is what I would go with:
beige
dark lilac
dark green
rust or brown
blue
pink (not the hot pink)
lime green or turquoise

They are all pretty colors. I am sure whatever you decide to do will work well.

Take care,

Rosane.

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home